ex. 3,4


3. Fill in the blanks. Usually  This morning
1.  John wakes up at 7 o’clock
. 1.  He usually does his morning exercises
 2.  He did his morning exercises for twenty minutes.
 3.  He has a shower and   has his   breakfast.
  3.  He washes his face and hands only.
4.  He leaves  for school at 8.
 4. He  usually has a breakfast. 
5. He only has  tea.
 6. He goes to school at  9 o’clock.
  7. He usually goes  to school on time.

4.  Write about yourself and tell your friends: What you usually do every morning. What you did yesterday morning.
I get up at 8 o`clock usually. I wash my face, teeth and hands. I have a breakfast. I go to school at 9 o`clock.
I got up at 8 o`clock yesterday. I washed my face, teeth and hands. I had a breakfast. I went to school at 9 o`clock esterday.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Առասպել նռնենու մասին

Ավանդական Հայկական Տոնածառ

Բանավոր մաթեմատիկա